A text to text connection I have made with this book is to the Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvater. They both include a human girl interacting with werewolves. The main character Bryn also reminds me a bit of Fire from the book Fire by Kristin Cashore. They both ignore rules and sneak out while people are trying to protect them.
One question I have about this books so far; Can people be turned into werewolves? Another is; What does being bit by the alpha, or another wolf do? What is Bryn's status in the pack? why is Chase in a cage?
One of my predictions are that Bryn will fall in love with Chase, the were she finds in her alpha, Callum's, basement. I also think that Chase may know, or may know of the rogue werewolf who killed Bryn's parents. I also predict that Bryn will let him out of the cage he is trapped in.
Here is the author, Jennifer Lynn Barnes' website that includes this series and her many other books.
So far, this book is going well and I can't wait to read more.

Your book sounds quite interesting especially because I loved the Shiver series. You mention some great connections. Over all it sound very suspensful. I hope to see another post to see how it developes.
ReplyDelete